Why should I have a Video made by
Creative visual/edited works that helps your brand, cause or event. Helping you to direct your vision into the video.
We work hard in creating something that you'll feel proud of.
Using 4k ready film equipment, as well as lighting and sound equipment.
Working at an editing suite where we do the video editing on a fast turn-around, but also a professional colour grade using industry standard software.
The option of portable studio interviews with backdrops or a tailored one using your location.
Feel free to contact us and we can tailor a quote for you.
About Your Filmmaker:
Jonnie-Dean has been making video projects professionally since 2011.
A creative person who really values good work.
He studied film at University and has also been making his own short films since 2006.
He feels he can tell a story for every project he works on.
His work has been screened in film festivals, featured on TV and has also been screened in a cinema.
Hobbies: Writing Stories and Screenwriting, Making Films, Art and New Technology, Peace Activism, Meditation and keeping fit.
Disenchanted (Feature Script). I have written a completed 90min Children’s film which I’m looking to pitch to Film Studios.
Heaven Sent - (Short Film) (2017) - 7mins - Writer/Director/Cinematographer
- Portobello Film Festival in 2017 - Official Selection
Disenchanted – (Short Film) (2012) – 10mins – Writer/Director
- Portobello Film Festival 2013 - Official Selection
- Uncover South West (Bournemouth) - Official Selection
- Deep Fried Film Festival 2013 - Official Selection
- Cinekid Film Festival - Screening Club - Official Selection
- Blue November Film Festival (USA) - Official Selection
- Monday Night Picture Club (Brick Lane) - Official Selection
- Indiedemand Film Festival - Official Selection/Winner
- Auburn International Film Festival 2012 (Australia) - Official Selection
Peace ‘A Child’s Dream’ – (Documentary) (2013) - 12mins – Writer/Director
Had its own Film Premiere in 2013 at Forest Arts Cinema, Nominated for ‘Best Animation’ at The Portobello Film Festival and was selected for various screenings and a couple of film festivals.
- Bang! Short Film Festival - Official Selection
- Portobello Film Festival 2014 - Official Selection
Stones - (Short Film) (2006) - 5mins - Writer/Director/Cinematographer
Directed my first film with hired actors.
- Super Shorts Film Festival 2006 - Official Selection
- ITV Local Film Festival 2006 - Winner/Official Selection
- Propeller Television - Televised on a short film channel
Film Directors Foundation Certificate (2014) – Raindance
Film Directing Essentials (2014) – Raindance
Writing For Children (2013) – Morely College
Staffordshire University (Grad. 2009) - BSC (Hons) Film Production AUCB (2004) BTEC National Diploma in Multimedia Overall Distinction
Previous Full Time Work:
Ships Videographer (Full Time) Ocean Images Sept 2009 to Sept 2010 Travelled around
the Caribbean, Mexico and filmed Panama Canal transits. Creating a selection of videos for every cruise, filming tours and becoming escorts for the passengers. Generated high revenue consecutively for four months on DVD sales.